Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Painted Labels using the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine

Morning Crafty Friends!

This week I am playing along with Bruno and Kylie Bertucci's Demonstrator Training Program Blog Hop. I am joining in with a group of demonstrators who are working on building our businesses, all the while, having fun in the process. 

I encourage you to hop around and visit the other demonstrators on this hop, I know they will appreciate it. You will find some fantastic cards, from some people who are far more talented than myself. I am sure you will find inspiration and enjoy yourself too. 


Customer Appreciation Cards

I made a set of cards for customers who purchase from me this month. They are to say 'Thank you for your order'. It is also a nice way for me to share another card idea which my customers can replicate, or as we say 'Çopy And Share Everything' (CASE). Feel Free and I have included some links at the bottom to my Stampin' Up!® Shop where you can purchase the same items I used.


This month I have used the Fine Art Floral DSP.

  1. To make this card cut a piece of A4 Poppy Parade in half (14.9x21cm) and score on the long side at 10.5cm. Use your bone scorer to burnish and flatten.
  2. Again using your trimmer, cut a piece of DSP to 12x8cm.
  3. Take your Mini Stamp, Cut and Emboss (Mini SCEM) and the Painted Labels Dies:
    1. Cut 2 leaves in Very Vanilla
    2. 1 lace doily in Very Vanilla
    3. 1 whirly Sentiment Die in Night of Navy
  4. Using a Blending Brush rub some Mossy Meadow Ink and Old Olive Ink onto the leaves. With a clean brush brush some Mango Melody around the outside of the lace doily die cut.
  5. Stamp in Basic Gray a sentiment onto the lace doily.
  6. Adhere each layer using Tombo Multipurpose Glue and where you want some dimension, use Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere.
  7. Finally, finish the card by placing the leaves and a Ladybug trinket somewhere appropriate, that appeals to you.


have used the same layout for each of these cards.


Now that you have seen my cards, make sure you visit all the other Demonstrators. I know you're going to be so inspired after viewing their amazing creations, you are currently with Caroline Nathan at Caroline Nathan Art:


If you live in Australia and are looking for a demonstrator to shop with or join under, I would love to help you and support you in your creative journey. You can find all the products used to make these cards in my Stampin' Up! store.


I do have to say thanks for stopping by to look at my creations. I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please comment below and let me know you have been here. I look forward to seeing you all again soon.  

Well, that's it for now. Have a great week and make some time for crafting.

Caroline


14 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a message. Have a great day!