Good Evening Crafty Friends
This week I am playing along with Bruno and Kylie Bertucci's Demonstrator Training Program Blog Hop. I am joining in with a group of demonstrators who are working on building our businesses, all the while, having fun in the process.
I encourage you to hop around and visit the other demonstrators on this hop, I know they will appreciate it. You will find some fantastic cards, from some people who are far more talented than myself. I am sure you will find inspiration and enjoy yourself too.
I made my customer cards for this month to send to my customers to say Thank you for your order. It is also a nice way for me to share another card idea for my customers to replicate.
I have made this bright cheery card with Designer Series Paper from the wonderful Dandy Garden Suite this card is a great card for this early in the year as I put a small tear off calendar on it. It really is an all sorts card, but you could make it more simply if you choose.
- Card base in Whisper White.
- Layer 1 in Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper.
- Sentiment Layers in Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper and Basic Black. I used the Double Oval Punch to punch out the label layers.
- Senitment stamped with Versamark Ink and Whisper White Embossing Powder to emboss.
- Slip some leaf elements from Dandy Lazer Cut Paper under the Labels and adhere with the fine point of Tombo Liquid Glue.
- Calendar Layer - uses a layer of Designer Series Paper and a small calendar sourced from outside Stampin' Up.
Now that you have seen my cards, make sure you visit all the other Demonstrators. I know you're going to be so inspired after viewing their amazing creations, you are currently with Caroline Nathan at Caroline Nathan Art: