Monday, April 12, 2021

Demonstrator Training Program Blog Hop

Morning Crafty Friends!

This week I am playing along with Bruno and Kylie Bertucci's Demonstrator Training Program Blog Hop. I am joining in with a group of demonstrators who are working on building our businesses, all the while, having fun in the process. 

I encourage you to hop around and visit the other demonstrators on this hop, I know they will appreciate it. You will find some fantastic cards, from some people who are far more talented than myself. I am sure you will find inspiration and enjoy yourself too. 


Customer Appreciation Cards

I made a set of cards to for customers who purchase from me this month to say 'Thank you for your order'. It is also a nice way for me to share another card idea which my customers can replicate.



This month I am using some of  the items from the World of Good Suite of products. 
  • Beautiful World Stamp Set
  • World Map Dies
  • World of Good Specialty Designer Series Paper
  • Faux Suede Trim
  • Brass Foil Sheets



How much do you like using Foil Sheets in your card making and scrapbooking. They really lift everything up a couple of levels and make the cards look so classy and very special. I love working with this DSP that has Brass foil integrated into it and some Brass Foil sheets as well.

I have used the same layout for each of these cards.


Now that you have seen my cards, make sure you visit all the other Demonstrators. I know you're going to be so inspired after viewing their amazing creations, you are currently with Caroline Nathan at Caroline Nathan Art:


If you live in Australia and are looking for a demonstrator to shop with or join under, I would love to help you and support you in your creative journey. You can find all the products used to make these cards in my Stampin' Up! store.

I do have to say thanks for stopping by to look at my creations. I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please comment below and let me know you have been here. I look forward to seeing you all again soon.

21 comments:

  1. Great card designs, Caroline. I love this DSP and am sorry to see it go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary Ann for the compliments. It is sad to see this DSP retire.

      Delete
  2. Awesome cards! I think I need o do some CASE'ing! May I?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Thank you so much. What a compliment. Please go your hardest Laurie.

      Delete
  3. Great cards! I am always looking for a more masculine card to do for a thank you card and these cards have given me some great ideas! Thank for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie, Thank you. That is very kind. I hope you enjoy making and sharing cards just like this. Stampin' Up!® is so much fun.

      Delete
  4. I love your cards, the brass foil is eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy. Foil is so much fun isn't it! I think I will have to have some on my desk all the time now.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It is a lovely suite and so great for gender neutral, and travel cards.

      Delete
  6. Lovely card. Love the design. Thinking make cards. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are Fabulous!! Love them!😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards Caroline, love seeing some more masculine cards- thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty Paper, I love the metallic thanks. thx for showing the different orientations with same pattern

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lesley, I love the metallic too. Stampin' Up!® have such a variety of beautifully designed DSPapers. They make cardmaking so easy with their fabulous coordinating sets and suites. Thanks for visiting by my blog.

      Delete
  10. Such classy looking cards Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mo for your comment. Thank you for stopping by my blog.

      Delete
  11. Fabulous cards Caroline! We have so many fantastic stamps and papers to choose from, sometimes we forget about the older ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning Deb. Nice to hear from you again. You also make some beautiful cards. Yes Stampin' Up!® do make so many fantastic stamps, bundles, suites and DSPs etc. They make me look good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a message. Have a great day!