Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Sale-a-bration, New Catalogues, Stampin' Up! has all the fun!


Morning Friends!


July-December Mini Catalogue and Sale-a-bration! catalogues available now.

22/9/2021 UPDATE TO THIS BLOG POST:  

I have not been posting for a couple of months now. I needed to have a break to focus on my health. As many of you know, I have multiple chronic health conditions and sometimes my appointments, and my focus on those can, and needs to play a large part of my days/weeks. 

I am sorry I have not been posting regularly, but as always, I am here for you even when not posting, if you have any questions at any time or  want to place an order or such. 

You can keep up to date with any changes in Stampin'Up!® over on my Stampin' Up! site.  

Counting Sheep from Sale-a-bration Brochure             

 

Sale-a-bration is almost over now. It ends September 30th. 

If you want to get some freebies while its on, place an order and keep them around the $90 increments to make the best of it. Also if you had been thinking about joining. Sale-a-bration is always one of the very best times to join for the benefits.  And...if you join now, you will be in time to join in on Stampin' Up! OnStage online conference. They are brilliant fun. Networking, making, swapping, and so much more.   

The following card 

I made with Counting Sheep, my Sale-a-bration FREEBIE, is one I have CASed from Loni Spendlove over at 
creativejuicebyloni.com
 .  CASEing(Copy & Share Everything) is a really fast and simple way to make a card in a hurry or when you are trying to get your creative mojo on. I made this card for one of my lovely brother-in-loves as he is in hospital recovering from and enormous 12 or 13 hour cancer operation. I thought it might lift his spirits a little and bring some joy to his day to let him know we are cheering for him and thinking of him. He came through the op really well.

 

The July to December Catalogue 

is still current until January 4, 2022. It has lots of wonderful Christmas products to make cards, tags, gift bags, bunting and more. If you are not that into making Christmas papercrafts, it also has non-Christmas and Halloween items.

The 2nd of October is World Card Making Day. 

Jump on board and see how many cards you can make and send for that day (week).

I wrote this post a few months ago. I thought it is still worth sharing. 
_______________________________________


I hope you are fighting fit and enjoying some winter pleasures like rugged up walks in the cold, crafting nights in a warm cozy room. 

My family has 2 birthdays to celebrate in July so I enjoyed a bit of rainy Saturday morning baking to make a birthday cake this past week.

Like everyone who has a pet, we adore our little dog Millie. She loves nothing better than to find a soft cushion to climb on, then she curls herself up in a ball and sleeps. Millie is getting quite old now and we can see her health declining in various ways so I am not too sure how many more years we will have her with us. 

Its sad to watch as she had a very rough start to her life in the 2 years before we got her. Although we have seen her blossom while she has been with us she has still had some residual effects (mental and physical scars causing her to be temperamental and higher maintenance) of her past traumas and that has made us all much more attached and soft toward her.

Millie is our 3rd dog but the one we have been most attached to. The cushion she is sitting on says 'Blessed Beyond Measure' and I had to take the photo cause I thought it so appropriate. Not only is she blessed beyond measure to have found us and be taken to a safe caring home, but we have been so blessed beyond measure to have her. She is quite precious to us and so, so worth loving and accepting into our home.


This kind of makes me feel like I want to share with you stuff I normally wouldn't. We all have past hurts and rejection from life and damage others have caused, but do not ever think you are not wanted or loved. There are people in your life who dearly love you and love you even more for what you have managed to survive. They admire you because you can get up day after day and keep putting one foot in front of the other (even on the days you can't smile). Those people never want to loose you because they realise you are not only fragile but at the same time so, so, so strong, and that is what makes you so much more precious to them (like gold). You do not have to do anything to prove your value and worth to them because you have proven it by surviving what others have done to you.   These people love you, hang onto them. They are the good ones.

Something I have always said to my kids from the time they were very little was "I love you so much, but who loves you more?" The answer is Jesus. You know he knows everything about us, the good and the bad, and the really really ugly we don't share with others, but he loves us more than any person on earth could ever loves us. He never will leave us. In fact for the people who ask him, he will send the Holy Spirit to dwell in us and angels to surround us and carry us through all the tough times in life. You are so precious he came to earth in human form and was killed and then came alive again, just so we could have his Holy Spirit with us and we could go to heaven when our earthly bodies die. We just have to ask Jesus to come live in us.  Its a crazy thing to try and comprehend really but if you want to know more, flick me a email. Just say Í want to know more about Jesus. I am happy to share more of my story.


PINTEREST


Yippee! It's almost Sale-A-Bration and July-December Catalogue time!


How much do you love looking through the new catties when they become available?

It's almost like Christmas right! It sounds like you enjoy marking and circling and making lists in them just like I do.

...and this catalogue is a lot like Christmas, because it is full of Christmas Suites and crafting goodies. Yay! Yay! Yay!

Nb.  A caveat of this catalogue is that even though it is the July - December Mini, it is not available to purchase from until August. Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances Stampin' Up!® had no control over there have been some delays with products so it was decided that a delay to the start of sales be appropriate.

Customer Sales Period: 3 August 2021—3 January 2022

The July–December 2021 Mini Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration brochure will be available soon. Would you would like a copy? Please contact me so I can arrange that.  

If you would also like to purchase a copy of the 2021/22 Annual Stampin' Up!® catalogue, then let me know at the same time so I can let you know best how to go about that. or just click on the link below to go directly to my Stampin' Up! store and order from there.


Special Acknowledgement

Recently I achieved a Title Advancement with Stampin' Up!
Stampin' Up! acknowledged this by sending me an Pin Award. It came in this beautiful little box. It is quite exciting really.





Well, that's it for now. Have a great week and make some time for crafting.

Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a message. Have a great day!