Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Are you into Succulents? Simply Succulents by Stampin' Up!

Simply Succulents

Have you noticed how popular succulents are becoming recently. I have to confess to buying a few for myself and my daughter over the last couple of years. I get a fair amount of satisfaction from propagating plants either from cuttings etc from my own plants, or from gifted cuttings, leaves etc from my friends. The beautiful thing about succulents is that they are really easy to propagate and are generally pretty hardy too. Yay! 

It seems that Stampin' Up! are not slow on picking up the current trends in gardening and have these gorgeous stamps for us. The images are lovely for colouring and you are not just stuck with colouring them in greens. Have a quick look on Pinterest and observe the array of colours in succulents. Amazing!

The above photo is a card from the catalogue. If you click on the image, it will take you to the recommended products list to make this card.  Below is my handmade version of the same card. In the stamping world we call this CASEing (Copy And Share everything). 



I do enjoy colouring especially with my Stampin' Blends. The use of 2,3 or even 4 sometimes different colours in each flower really can lift it and give it dimension. As you can see from my 3 very differently coloured images above, you can get a huge variation in vibrancy if you choose. 

I just love this stamp bundle, it truly has an abundance of varieties in uses so you can make a myriad of very different cards without boredom. 

I showed a few other card designs you can make with this stamp set in my Sneak Peak Post and my Rainbow Embossing Paste Post.



Hey Birthday Chick Stamp Set

Ahhhhh! I'd love these sets. Yep, I am a chicken lady. My favourite are Silky Bantams. We have 3 Isa Browns currently. They are good layers, the Silkies are great 'mums' so not the best for eggs, they are always on the cluck (wanting to sit on and hatch eggs). The most chooks I have had at once was 6. They do get up to some funny and sometimes naught antics sometimes. I can highly recommend a couple if you have young children. They make great pets, especially the silkies or other docile breeds, and you get eggs. Bonus! I love my dog, but she doesn't give us anything more than love. A chook will give you love, fun and eggs. ...enough babbling on, back on subject,

The STAMP SET is available in the January–June 2021 Mini Catalogue. 
The BUNDLE is only available outside the publication. Meaning you can purchase the bundles but they are not advertised in the catalogue, only in my online shop.



How long is your wish list? Dare I ask?

Why not join Stampin’ Up!®?

If your wish list is oh so long, then it’s worth looking at joining my Stampin’ Up!®  team. It is only $AUD169 and you can choose $235 worth of products. It’s great value with up to $66 of FREE PRODUCT. All product of which is completely your choice. So, that’s $66 worth of product for free and there’s no postage to pay either. Woo Hoo!

You’ll recieve 20% -25% discount on your future orders and lots of Demonstrator perks! We get the same as customers, and some

WANT MORE?  ...only when you join Stampin' Up! during Sale-A-Bration, you'll receive as well as the above, ALL the Sale-A-Bration Freebies, plus 200 pieces of paper.

The joining offer right now, is still the best value and will set you up for future success later in the 
Stampin' Up! year.

I’d love to welcome you to my team! You can read more benefits of joining here.

Well that's it for this week. I hope you have a great week crafting. Happy Stamping, Happy Days, my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a message. Have a great day!