Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Gelati anyone? ....Chocolate, Strawberry, Mango, Vanilla?


How much do we Australian's love an ice cream on a hot summers day, especially when we have been at the beach. This Easter has been the hottest we have had where I live for quite a number of years. We are camping at the beach as I write this, (I love that I can run my business from wherever I want at times that suit me. I can even do this all on my phone.) so to stay cool we have been swimming & snorkeling looking for Leafy Sea Dragons. They are a Sea Horse species unique to South Australia. We also got ourselves an ice cream/gelati this afternoon too. 

What's your favourite gelati flavour? 

What's your favourite flavours?

What do you usually have, ice cream, sorbet or gelati? 

Regular cones, Waffle Cones, paddle pops or bowls?

Tell me in the comments at the end of this post. I love hearing your comments and thoughts.

I, as usual for me, have a number of favourites. Chocolate & Peppermint, Macadamia, Coffee. And oh my gosh!, I would never say no to an Affogato if offered one. I do like to try Australian flavours if they are on offer. What I do know is that I am most definitely NOT a strawberry or banana kind of girl.



I do tend to prefer making quick and easy cards and this is one of them. 

I made these ice cream cones with strawberry, mango and peppermint. Looks good but sounds a terrible combination to eat.

The two outer ice creams are stamped directly onto the base card. The central ice cream is stamped onto some spare card stock, then trimmed and mounted with Dimensionals.

I stamped the sentiment from the Simply Succulents stamp set, making it look like a chalk board. The sprinkles are dotted over with some Shimmery Crystal Effects and finally added 3 Opal Rounds.


So Cool!

Here's another couple you could make using this stamp set. 


Melt My Heart!




Don't forget the Last-Chance Products Sale.

Stampin’ Up! is kicking off another round of saving with the Last-Chance Products Sale, beginning on 25 March 2021, 6:00 AM (AET) and ending on 3 May 2021. Get select, retiring 2020–2021 Annual Catalogue items at a deep discount, including stamp sets. Shop early for the best selection! This offer is valid while supplies last only.

Many of the products are already sold out but go have a look, you might be surprised what you find.


Now is one of the prime times to join. New Catty & Pre-Order Products.

At the moment we have a new annual catalogue due next month. I have a copy in my hands and love all the new products, but I cant show you them yet. I have even ordered some on the pre-order for demonstrators. 

If you join this month, you can add brand new product to your starter kit. You get $66 for free when you join in Australia. So you pay $169, but get $235 of anything you want, including these NEW PRODUCTS THAT ARE ON THE PRE-ORDER for the new annual Catalogue that releases next month.

Once you join you get 20% discount on all your purchases. You can either keep the discount or get 20% more for the same price. Its really great value!

You get all the other opportunities that are on offer as a demonstrator. We have events coming up this month that are online, You get to see new product early, you get 20% discount. Lots of people join just for the discount. Some decide to make it a business but many join just to be happy shoppers.

It doesn’t matter where you are in the world, I can put you in contact with a demonstrator where you are that can help you. Just do a bit of homework to make sure you join with a demonstrator that can help you with what you are wanting to get out of it. Some do face to face, I am an online demonstrator.

In Australia the cost is $169. Different parts of the world have different costs, but as you can see it really is great value. Some of that value comes in non-financial rewards. I love being part of the Stampin’ Up! Community. They are so friendly and kind. I have gotten a great benefit out of being part of this community of crafters. I also love the quality of products that Stampin’ Up! Produce and the training they give us. Not only business training (if you want to access it), but also stamping techniques.

Click Here and let me show you how to JOIN NOW!


BOUQUET OF HOPE Coming Soon

Details:

Available Tuesday 13 April 2021
Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes.
Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
Envelope size: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
Coordinating colours: Basic Black, Bumblebee, Just Jade, Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow, Rococo Rose
Coordinates with the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper, a Sale-A- Bration item.

If you snagged a stack of Flower & Field Designer Series Paper during Sale-A-Bration, you can combine it with the kit’s extra elements and enjoy even more coordinated cardmaking!

Wishing you a Happy Easter! Keep on Crafting and Making my friends. 

Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a message. Have a great day!