Tuesday, August 18, 2020

How to re-ink your stamp pads

Good morning Crafters,


We have had a wet week here. The rest of this week is going to be wet also. How is your home looking? Mine is looking very much like a Chinese laundry with wet washing hanging everywhere. Also with not much wood left in the wood pile (our heating is slow combustion stove), I am hoping we are getting close to the end of the cold wet winter weather.

I made this video a few weeks back and it was a nice day that day so don't be too confused by my contrary weather comments.

In the Craft Room

I usually purchase a matching ink refill at the same time as buying my new ink pad. When you are spending decent money to invest in a good quality pad then it is well worth the small amount extra to get the ink refill as well, as your new pad will last many, many years. There are so many things you can do with your ink refill more than just juicing up your ink pad. I have added a quick link below to the Stampin' Up! ink refill for you to order yours now. Remember! If you purchase them in bundles by colour collection, either your Stampin' Pads or your Stampin' Ink Refills you can save 10%.

While you are waiting for them to arrive on your doorstep, enjoy watching this video. You can also watch it over on my You Tube Channel. Remember to leave me a thumbs up or subscribe to my channel.



 




Here is links to my Stampin' Up!® store. 

 



A little inspiration


 



         



I thought I would throw in some cards for you to glean ideas from or CASE (Copy & Share Everything). If you do make something, show me. I would love to see it! 

How would you love to receive a little chocolate box like this one filled with chocolates! That would put a smile on anyone's dial! I really, really like this bundle of 'Nothings better than'. The benefit of purchasing these products together is not only the 10% discount you’ll receive, but having the incredible product coordination for more creative projects! If you’re interested in seeing what you can create with the Nothing’s Better Than Bundle, let me know! I’d be happy to help you with your order.

And have you seen the coffee cups and designs in the August - December 2020 Mini Catalogue? They are pretty cute too! If you live in Australia and would like me to send you the catalogue FREE, then just flick me an email to let me know your address and that you want one.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a message. Have a great day!