Monday, August 3, 2020

Love of Light Houses and Sailing Home

Morning Friends,

Sailing Home stamp set always makes nice cards. I really love the sentiment from this stamp set. I use it a lot. I also love light houses. They represent strength and resilience. They do not move and thereby are a trustworthy beacon to guide a boat to a save harbour. A light house is something we all need in times of confusion, and when our storms come. Knowing this, what a lovely card to make and send to someone having a tough time. 




Would you like to make this card? Here's a list of the products I used.



Christmas Season Catalogue


Today you can now order from our August - December 2020 Mini Catalogue. You will love looking through it. There are so many really great stamp sets and Designer Series Papers, and all things you need to make your Christmas giving projects.

You can order a catalogue from my web shop.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a message. Have a great day!