Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Make 4 cards in 1 Step


Hi there crafty friends,

Recently I did a class run by Shirley Jones. She walked us through making these 4 adorable and super easy cards. I used different stamps and colours to the ones Shirley used, which was great as then my cards looked totally different to hers. Actually its amazing how different each of these 4 cards look from each other.

Doing the class was fun. As I join in on some of these regular zoom classes for Stampin' Up!® demonstrators, organised by my SU Team, I am getting to know other demonstrators, making new friends all over Australia, having lots of laughs and doing what I love ...crafting with friends.


The above card I chose to do different to the others in that it can be classed as a Simple Stamping card. It is purely Stamps, Cardstock & Ink. 


Making the Cards

Initially we divided the Whisper White A4 card into 4 even quarters with a light pencil line. 
We started stamping on the card, mostly focusing on stamping around the center and on the pencil lines. 
After this we cut the card on the pencil lines into the 4 even quarters. Next we cut our mat layer.
I like using my Tombo Multi-purpose liquid glue from the fine point end to adhere my layers onto each other and onto the folded card.
Finally, I then stamped a sentiment onto the card in an appropriate place.

These cards look amazing just as they are simple and fresh, but if you wanted to add some embellishments like glitter glue, pearl shimmer paint or diamonties and pearls etc, they look great too.



Here is a Product List for items I have used. If you click on them they will take you to my shop.
Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad
Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad
[126948]
$11.50
Would you like to join a group, in person or virtually, and do what you love  ...craft with friends.

If you answer is yes then let me know now so we can organise to order you a Joy to the World Christmas Card Kit. These Kits are going to be extremely popular and there are limited supplies. They will not last long. Message me we can make a date, and lets get this ordered and organised now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a message. Have a great day!