Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Lets Make Cards - Stampin Up Paper Pumpkin Joy of Christmas Kit



Hello my crafting friends

Today I am going to share with you The Joy to the World Paper Pumpkin Kit by Stampin Up. I will open the kit and make up the cards.

Watch me find out what is and is not included in a Paper Pumpkin kit and see how easy it is top put a kit together. Kits make a fantastic project to do with your kids, or keep in the caravan when you are travelling as they don't take much room to store. 




If you have ordered your Paper Pumpkin kit you can stamp along with me and we can make up the kit together. What fun!  If you have not ordered your Paper Pumpkin Joy of Christmas kit and you love this one, you can get it Here until they are sold out. Love doing Card Kits? Add you email address in the right hand column to be alerted to new blog posts and you will hear when Paper Pumpkin kits are offered.




Let me know if you enjoyed my tutorial class. 
What do you think of Paper Pumpkin kits, do they look easy for everyone? Leave your comments below. 


Enjoy! and keep on crafting.
Caroline





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a message. Have a great day!