Saturday, November 14, 2020

Stampin' Up!® Team Card Swaps for On Stage At Home


Although our OnStage Event was virtual this year, we still carried on the traditional fun of card swaps. 

I work as an Independant Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator but by no means am I alone. I am part of a team and as part of the team I was invited to take part in a card swap for On Stage At Home. These are the cards I received. 

Enjoy looking at the following cards. All the items you need to make these cards can be purchased from my Stampin Up Shop. I have included a link under each card, to the stamp set the card maker has used, so that you can make this card.


Card made by Cheryl Stephens




Card made by Nita Cortese & Dave




Cards made by  Top - Jessie Scott    Bottom - Amanda Shields




Valerie McDonald


Product List



Top - Alice Tomal        Bottom - Ann Linnett




Danielle Fatchen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a message. Have a great day!