Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Something Old, Something New! Designer Series Papers and Suites.

Good Morning my friend!

How are you today? I do hope you had fun and a relax on the ANZAC long weekend. What did you get up to?

Have you done any crafting this week? I made a Gift Bag with a matching Tag. It turned out quite beautiful really, well I think so anyway.

I want to show you that you can use old and new Stampin' Up!® products together. It is not a sin, ...really! 

I am mixing the old and the new for this project. Using Retired DSP, New (upcoming on 4 May) 2021 Annual Catalogue Stamp and Tag Punch. To bring it all together I used a current flower stamp and ever present cardstock. 

Stampin' Up! make a crafters life really easy to make your projects look co-ordinated and together. The co-ordination in these projects is all about the colour scheme. It is a very simple colour scheme. Whisper White, Petal Pink, Gray Granite & Basic Gray. 4 colours; That's it!

This beautiful gift bag uses 2 pieces of DSP to make. It is very easy to put together. I picked up the pattern from my good friend Virginia AKA Wirg Hampson. Thanks Wirg. Now Wirg and I go back a very long way. We first met 24 years ago and I am so thankful for that meeting. Wirg and her husband the Sailor Man, are really lovely people and wonderful life long friends. We now live in different states so I don't see her so often but we do keep touch regularly. She is a very naturally gifted artist and has a real flair for colour! Go have a look at her stuff. 

If you would like to know the instructions, contact me and I can give them to you.


Here is the list of products I used to make my Gift Bag and also the matching Tag. You can access the Stampin' Up! Shop, by clicking on the items below.

    Product List for Gift Bag and Matching Tag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a message. Have a great day!